To Know and Glorify God through the Holy Spirit!
WE WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH (JOHN 4:23), RESPONDING TO HIM WITH AWE FOR WHO HE IS AND WITH THANKSGIVING FOR HIS EXTRAVAGANT LOVE.
To Love and Lead All People to a Life Change through Christ Jesus!
WE DESIRE TO BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF OUR MINDS (ROMANS 12:1, 2), PROVIDING QUALITY CHRISTIAN EDUCATION AND TRAINING THROUGH PREACHING, TEACHING AND MENTORING IN ORDER THAT PEOPLE MIGHT COME TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND LORD AND GROW INTO HEALTHY, FUNCTIONING CHRISTIANS.
- We desire to know God through studying the word, prayer, and fellowship with believers.
- Glorifying God the Father is the motive for our ministry.
- Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ who died and rose again
- All effective ministry is led and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is inerrant, infallible, and the foundational truth by which we live our lives
- We strive for holiness through righteousness, obedience, and death to self.
- We hold to the truth in love through accountability and grace.
- We work to build and change our community by seving each other and our community.
WE WILL BE DEVOTED TO ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE (ROMANS 12:10), CARING FOR EACH OTHER BY FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE OF JESUS THROUGH LOVING, ACCEPTING, AND SERVING ONE ANOTHER.
AS A CHURCH WE VALUE HAVING
Hearts for God
Minds for the truth
Knees for prayer
Mouths for encouraging
Hands for caring
Feet for going
WE ARE CALLED TO GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS (MATT. 28:19), EXTENDING GOD'S KINGDOM THROUGH EVANGELISM AND ACTS OF SERVICE BRINGING HEALING AND HOPE TO THE WORLD THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.