(Please see the midweek article for all the pictures and details.)
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
What is it that you are asking for? What is it that you are dreaming about?
In this day, we have the opportunity to press into the limitless source of our creator Father. I don't know about you, but for me, these two verses always encourage me to consistently re-evaluate what I'm asking for, dreaming about and chasing after. It helps to put into perspective who our God truly is and how He wants to be absolutely involved in our everyday lives, but also our plans for the future. The more we can operate in such audacious faith, the more we will point people towards Christ because of His miraculous favour working through and in us.
I want to encourage you after you read this, may you take a moment to meditate on these verses and truly seek out areas in which you can grow. Areas in which there could be more! More to ask for, where you may be able to see God move in mighty ways, all because we had the audacity to ask for MORE.
"There is plenty of room for more" - Dan Lian
We are extremely thankful to those of you who have partnered with us on this journey towards sharing our passion for people and most importantly, Christ.
- Semester B: Pray for our team, the students, and the faculty of the University of Waikato as we press on into this semester.
- Our Finances: While we have seen great provision over the past few months, we are still needing more regular supporters in order to reach the monthly funding goal set by OMS, which is still currently our only income.
- Our Team: Pray for leadership wisdom, more opportunities, passion for God's presence & Word, and provision as many are still going through difficult seasons.
- God's Provision: This month we've been blessed with more food parcels & one-time financial gifts.
- Meeting new people: Opportunities to meet new people and the possibility of future team members.