May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, “God is Great!” — Psalms 70:4
Loving, Worshipping & Serving God
High school aged students are both welcomed and encouraged to join into the Evermore community. Our desires for EVERMORE’s students are to love, worship and serve God by developing a personal intimate relationship with Him through Jesus Christ. We desire for each of them to know what it means to be a follower of Christ.
Our goal is that by the time your student graduates high school they will know God by being a disciple of Jesus Christ, sealed with the Holy Spirit and be able to:
- Share their personal story of how they came to know God.
- Communicate how others can know God and follow Jesus.
- Have a personal, consistent time of prayer and bible study.
- Be able to develop and lead a Bible study.
- Be able to disciple others in their relationship with Jesus.
We meet every Sunday morning during the 9am training hour and every Wednesday evening at 7 pm for Bible Study. We also have monthly social and outreach events as well as various fundraisers throughout the year that contribute financially to their 4 year summer experience which includes a team building trip, a stateside missions trip, a conference trip and an international missions trip.